Build Cheap Computers Using
Cheap Computer Parts
Would you like to Build Your Own Cheap Computers? Your own 'State-of-the-Art' machine? I am sure you do! Well, here is a step-by-step guide to assemble all your components together to build the best system (the Perfect PC!).
Building Computers can be fun!
Like most PC enthusiasts, you will want to experience that true pride and satisfaction that you get from building your own PC from scratch at a cheap price.
If building your own computer seems 'scary', you can still save money by buying a cheap computer. Click here to look at some systems.
Cheap PCs can be of Reasonable Quality
Yes, you can enjoy a pre-built machine but you'll never really be able to call it your own creation! You can build computers that are cheap and of reasonable quality.
Although some parts may differ from the ones shown in the tutorial, the basic assembly is the same. Just remember to read this entire tutorial before you start to build your own cheap PC.
The Build Computer Tutorial will show you how!
The instructions provided in the 'Build Your Own Cheap Computer' tutorial will show you exactly how to put your new cheap system together.
The tutorial will also explain how your computer parts are put together and the safety precautions to be observed. For example, how to prevent static electricity from damaging your sensitive computer components. Click here to learn about Static Electricity. You will also be given a list of the necessary computer building tools.
Build the Best High Quality System and Save Money
On this Web site, you will get step-by-step instructions to build your own cheap computer.
You will get to decide the exact component configuration of your 'State-of-the-Art' machine. You will also get the 'good feeling' of knowing that you built your own computer.
Gamers need to have the fastest and best components available in the likes of middle to top tier motherboards, processors, video cards, power supplies, hard drives and memory.
Multimedia enthusiasts can now replace the 'faithful' DVD burners with the 'venerable' Blu-ray burner.
The options are yours ..... but, whatever your decision, using the cheap components available online will enable you to build a very good PC.
This computer building guide is just to start you building your cheap PC. The final product is dependent on your budget and your creativity.
Chip makers Intel and AMD have put out blazingly fast multicore processors with AMD first with the introduction of Hexacore CPUs (6 cores). Can you imagine paring one of these CPUs with the 'new kid on the block' solid state drives (SSD)? The sky is the limit! Intel now has a six-core CPU called the i7-8700K. This CPU, although it has two cores less than AMD's eight-core Ryzen 7-1800X, it is much faster.
You can find the best Cheap Computer Parts Online
Getting cheap parts to build your own PC does not mean that they are of low quality. You will be able to get high quality brand new computer parts at very reasonable prices online and my tutorial will show you where to get them.
These PC parts are the same as those purchased at a 'brick and mortar' store; the only difference is that they are cheaper and easily accessible.
You can find out about the best computer deals here.
Sometimes specific parts that you need can turn out to be hard to find so going straight to the source can be an easier route. For example, parts or accessories from Newegg.com would be a great solution.
Before you begin buying your computer parts, ensure that you read this step-by-step tutorial to ensure proper parts compatibility.
Follow the instructions and build your own Cheap Computer
Thoroughly read this computer guide before assembling your components in order to completely familiarize yourself with the building process.
Regardless of your education and experience, we will teach you how to build an affordable PC or how to buy a pre-built one. We will provide you with information on:
- What components you will need and where to get them.
- Computer parts and their functions - Get a basic understanding about PC parts and how they work.
- How to assemble your cheap computer including:
° How to perform final checks to ensure that your system will be operating properly.
° How to install your operating system, system utilities and other important drivers.
- Buying a computer - What type of computer do you need? Whatever you decide, you will find some information here.
- Reputable online computer retailers that you can purchase complete systems, accessories, peripherals, etc. from at cheap prices.
Computers at cheap prices are available for purchase online
If you even decided to buy a computer system instead of building one, we will show you where to get a high performance system at a cheap price. You can click here and read my computer system guide.
We will provide you with links to sites to purchase the cheapest computer components or systems.
Whatever your decision (build or buy), we are committed to helping you get a new computer at a cheap price.
To build your own cheap computer (PC) isn't difficult, but paying close attention to details is absolutely essential if you want a quick, trouble-free assembly.
What is RSS?
Click here to find out
Please look at the following pages to get the best information relating to cheap computers. Let's begin:
- Cheap Computer Blog
- The Cheap Computer Blog will keep you up-to-date with all the additions and changes to the build-your-own-cheap-computer.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- The Cheap Computers Guy's Jamaican Culture Blog
- Subscribe to the Cheap Computers Guy's Jamaican Culture Blog which will provide informative articles about this beautiful tropical island paradise.
- Guide to Build Your Own Cheap Computer
- Build Your Own Cheap Computer using Cheap Computer Parts.
- The Cheap Computer Part Guide
- Choosing a Cheap Computer Part to Build Your Own Cheap Computer.
- Computer Parts Guide
- Getting the basic knowledge about computer parts and how they work.
- Buying a Computer - Cheap Computers Guide
- Buying a computer - Guide to purchasing a cheap computer system
- Cheap Laptop Computer Guide
- Choosing a cheap laptop computer that is right for you.
- Cheap Refurbished Computer System Guide
- Save money buying a Cheap Refurbished Computer System.
- Guide to Computer Peripherals
- Information on computer peripherals and their importance to your computer's operation.
- Computer Articles
- Computer Articles covering various topics including 'how tos' and tips and tricks' found on the Build Your Own Cheap Computer Web site
- Computer Networking Guide - Part 1
- How to select the best Cheap Computer Networking for your home and office.
- Computer Networking Guide - Part 2
- How to select the best Cheap Computer Networking for your home and office.
- Your Best Computer - Building vs. Buying a Cheap Computer
- The Best Computer - The advantages and disadvantages of building your own cheap computer vs. purchasing a pre-built system.
- Cheap Computer Deals and Where To Get Them
- Cheap Computer Deals - Learn where to find the best cheap computer deals online.
- Shopping Online for Cheap Computers and a host of other Consumer Items
- Shopping Online for gifts such as cheap computers and other top quality consumer goods and services at unbelievably low prices.
- Get Your Cheap Computer Deals on eBay! You can Bid, Buy and Sell on eBay
- Check out these cheap computer deals on eBay. Bid on cheap computers and accessories.
- Best Online Cheap Computer Retailers' Guide
- Visit the best Online Cheap Computer Retailers here and Save!
- Cheap Computer Protection Guide
- Computer protection links to Web pages with articles on how to protect your computer from Internet attacks and other computer-related problems.
- Cheap Computer Internet Security Guide for Safe Web Surfing
- Guide to Computer Internet Security. Learn how to protect your computer from malicious codes and your identity from hackers.
- Work-at-Home - Read WAHM-IT!, The Masters Course
- Cheap Computer Guy highly recommends this work-at-home ebook written by four work-at-home moms.
- Computer Ergonomics Guide
- Computer Ergonomics information. Learn how to prevent serious health risks from Repetitive Stress Injury.
- Static Electricity and Your Computer
- Prevent Static Electricity from damaging your delicate computer components
- Technology News
- Technology news. Get important information including security issues and find out about the latest technology trend.
- Computer Terms Online Dictionary
- A Glossary of Computer Terms and Acronyms.
- Build Your Own Cheap Computer Resources Links
- Some of the best cheap Computer resources links to related websites.
- About the Owner of this Cheap Computer Website
- Information about the owner of this cheap computer Website.
- Make Money Online
- Learn how to Make Money Online - A dream come true. Use a tool which consistently gets high Internet traffic. Find out the cheapest and most effective way to build a profitable business.
- Cheap Computer and The Jamaican Culture Contact Us Page
- This is the Cheap Computer and the Jamaican Culture Contact Us page. If you would like to contact us, please complete the form provided.
- Cheap Computer SiteSearch - Finding your Cheap Computers, Parts and Accessories
- Search the Build-Your-Own-Cheap-Computer.com site for all your cheap computer needs.
- Build-Your-Own-Cheap-Computer.com Site Map
- Site map for build-your-own-cheap-computer.com.